Allowing you to stay independent in the comfort of your own home
Working to your regular routines, and ensuring that support is tailored to your specific requirements, a fully trained carer or support worker offers discreet and professional personal care in the way that’s most comfortable to you.
What is personal care
Personal care can be outlined as many different things. Please find below an unexhausted list of some of the tasks considered under personal care:
- Bathing and showering, including bed-baths
- Applying lotions and creams as required
- Dressing and getting ready for bed
- Oral hygiene
- Applying make-up, and hair care
- Foot care, especially if you are diabetic need to be extra vigilant with your feet
- Helping you to the toilet, including using a commode or bed pan
- Changing continence pads, along with cleaning intimate areas
- Support moving position in bed, to stretch and prevent bed sores
- Changing or maintaining a stoma or catheter bag, or other form of clinical intervention
In getting to know you as a person, your care plan will outline your likes and dislikes you feel most comfortable with.
At Anglian Care we ensure with our rigorous training that our carers are respectful of your personal requirements and boundaries. Providing personal care in a dignified way is a core focus when providing this service. If you would like to undergo some tasks independently, please tell our carers and they will be accommodating to this specific requests.